WHAT IS JBLCF (IMA) ALUMNI ASSOCIATION ?
- To foster loyalty to JBLCF (IMA) and its objectives;
- To develop fraternity and unity amongst members, faculty employees and students of JBLCF.
- Further the welfare and benefits of the members;
- To assist in upgrading and development of our Alma mater;
- To assist in establishing and continuing out good image and prestige in the profession, and that of our Alma Mater.
“LOYALTY: “PROFESSIONALISM” & “HONOR”
JBLFMU ALUMNI CENTER
M.H. DEL PILAR STREET, MOLO ILOILO CITY
(first office to your left when you enter the Molo campus site)
PERSON TO BE CONTACTED:
MRS. MA. LIZA M. MENDEZ
Coordinator, Alumni & Placement Programs
Tel./Fax # : (6)(33) 336-62-35
- To establish “Alumni Scholarship Program” to deserving graduating midshipmen/students of Engineering, Nautical and Business Departments.
- To encourage Membership Registration or Re-newal.
- To encourage attendance of “ALUMNI HOMECOMING” during the annual celebration of JBLCF Foundation Day.
- To invite alumni to visit the Alumni Center in order to update their personal records on file, exchange views, opinions and to share experience especially with under-graduate or to graduating students through informal lectures if arranged.
NOTE: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DROP BY ANYTIME, BE IT A SOCIAL VISIT OR CONSULT ABOUT BOARD EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS, LOG BOOK REQUIREMENTS OR OTHER RELATED MATTERS, IN WHICH THE CENTER MAY BE ABLE TO ASSIST.